The weather forecast called for 6 knot winds from 4-6 pm , but what we got was a great deal of powerboat chop. Waves with no wind makes for very focused sailing. After 2 brutal races (The first won by Gary Schmidt and the second won by Terry Schmidt) we postponed to see if better wind was on its way.
Anne Lambert, while currently enjoying first place in the Summer Series, decided it would be refreshing to take Dave Kaye for a ride on his jet ski while we wait. “Results”
After a few rooster tails she did come back to see if he was ok. “Yep still breathing” At that point it was decided that we would wait until next week for wind.
Our next attempt will be Sunday July 19th south dock CYC 4pm.
See you on the water.